Monday 3 September 2012

2008 works 1


2008 : “I / He / You / She / They / We    “I think it’s beautiful” Damn you!!” 
             Group Exhibition at Hof Art Gallery, Bangkok, Thailand.
.........................................................................................................................................................













sold                




.........................................................................................................................................................

>> บางคืนผมหลับ บางคืนผมตื่น บางคืนผมจำเป็นต้องหลับ บางคืนผมจำเป็นต้องตื่น บางคืนผมครึ่งหลับครึ่งตื่น ทุกคืนสมองทำงาน (ประหลาดดีว่ะ)
>> คืนหนึ่งผมฝันเห็นราขึ้นสมอง เลื้อยอยู่ในกะบาล จั๊กกะจี้ดี
>> อีกคืนผมฝันเห็นเป็ดร้องเพลง “What A Wonderful World” ของ Louis Armstrong เพราะชิบ แต่ดันเป็นเสียงเป็ด
>> คืนต่อมาฝนตก ผมฝันว่าน้ำท่วม ที่ชายตลิ่งมีงูตัวไม่ใหญ่แต่มีปีกสีขาว นั่งอ่านไบเบิลให้ฟัง บังเอิญผมไม่นับถือศาสนา เลยเลือกที่จะตื่น
>>....................
>> คืนที่ 7 ผมอายุ 3 ขวบ ใส่เสื้อเชิ้ตอาร์มานี่ กางเกงดีเซล รองเท้าคอนเวิร์ต เสื้อคลุมยูทู นั่งถือเอเค 47 ที่มีลูก .38 อยู่กลางสี่แยกราชประสงค์ที่มีหัวรถจักรไอน้ำวิ่งผ่าน มีทหารเยอรมันเต็มคัน
>> คืนที่ 14 ผมเห็นกระเป๋าเดินทางของพ่อ ผมเปิดดู… มีคนตัดมือตำรวจกลางสี่แยก (ที่เขียนใบสั่งผม) มาใส่กระเป๋า ในกระเป๋ามีโทรศัพท์ รูปใครบางคน และของเล็กน้อย อยู่ๆโทรศัพท์ดังขึ้น มีน้ำไหลออกมา แปลก!! ที่มันไหลขึ้นข้างบน
>> คืนที่ 21 ผมต้องไปกินข้าวกับลูกค้า (น่าเบื่อชิบหาย) พนักงานเสริฟ (ซึ่งน่าจะมีมารยาทงามกว่าไอ้คนที่นั่งกับผม) เสริฟนิ้วกลางเป็นของว่างเต็มจาน ผมหัวเราะแล้วลุกขึ้นเต้นรำกับนิ้วกลางขณะที่น้ำตาไหล
>> คืนที่ 28 (ผมฝันขณะตื่น) ผมฝันเห็นบางคน (ผมฝันดี….)

>> บางคนว่าชีวิตกับความฝันควรแยกจากกัน ชีวิตที่มีแต่ฝันมันอยู่ไม่ได้ แต่ชีวิตที่ไม่มีฝันมันยิ่งแย่กว่า ผมไม่ฉลาดพอที่จะหาคำตอบในเรื่องนี้ ผมเพียงทำได้แต่เลือกที่จะฝันขณะตื่น และดำรงชีวิตอยู่อย่างนั้น

>> Some nights I slept soundly. Some nights I lie awake. Some nights I force myself to sleep. Some nights I lie half asleep. Every nights my brain works.
Fuck! It is damn strange.
>> One night I dreamed that mould was spreading inside my head. It was ticklish.
>> Other night I dreamed. A duck was singing a song, “What A Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong. It was absolutely awesome. But it was the duck sound.
The next night it was raining. I dreamed. There was a flood and a little snake with white wings was reading the Bible to me. Unfortunately I am irreligious so I decided to wake up!
>>....................
>> On the 7th night I dreamed again. I was three years old and was wearing U2 jacket, Diesel trousers with Converse Shoes. While I was caring an AK-47 with .38 bullets at Ratprasong  Intersection, a stream locomotive carrying a lot of Nazi soldiers was moving in front of me.
>> On the 14th night I dreamed again and again. After seeing  my father’s luggage, I opened it. The luggage contained some police severed hands who caught me at the intersection, a telephone, a photo of some people and some stuff. Suddenly, the telephone rang and then some water was flowing from it. Strange! The water was flowing up toward sky.
>> On the 21th night I dreamed again. I had a dinner with my client. (Fucking Bored!) The waitress, who had good manners more than a fucking client who was sitting next to me serve an appetizer in which was full of middle fingers. And then I was laughing and dancing with middle fingers while tears were draining out of my eyes!
>> On the 22th night I was dreaming while I was awake about someone. It was such an ecstatic dream.

>> Someone believed that they should separate their dreams from their walking life. But I think if the life is only a dream, I can’t stay in this world. Anyway if my life was without dream, it would be worse.
I’m so stupid to find the answer. As it is, I can only continue daydreaming while I was awake and let’s my life go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment